- Monday 1–7 pm
- Wednesday 11 am–7 pm
- Saturday 10 am–3 pm
How to Use the Library
How Do I Get a Library Card?
Our first question will be, “Do you already have a card in the C/W MARS system?” Because if you do, you may use that here at the Arms Library, and at any automated library all the way to Worcester!
If you do not already have one, here is how you may obtain a library card.
When applying for an Arms Library card, you are joining the C/W MARS network of 100-plus libraries.
We will ask you to fill out a library card application. Please bring a current driver’s license of photo ID with an updated address. If the address has not been updated on the photo ID, please bring your photo ID and proof of current residential address. Additional suggested forms for proof of current address include:
- Telephone Bill
- Cable Bill
- Electric Bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Automobile registration
- Automobile insurance card
Children of any age may get a library card with a parent’s permission. If under 16, please bring your parent or guardian to the library with you when applying.
How to Search the Catalog
- If at home, type https://bark.cwmars.org into the URL bar, or use one of the provided links.
- You will arrive at a search screen, where you may do a Search or an Advanced Search for author, title, subject, keyword or material.
Logging in to your account in the C/W MARS system:
- Click on the Log In To Your Account button.
- Where it asks for your User Name, type in your library card barcode with no spaces in between number sets.
- For your Password, type in either your last name in CAPITAL LETTERS or the last four digits of your telephone number.